Wednesday, April 28, 2010

High Frequency Extraction Facial

Datt empire is ready .........

I have plenty here already written, I hold datt new company got a new job and my money getz again make itself must and non vonnet more vonne emaciated chest Abbeizamt to live.
getz But I noticed iss watt, non glaubze datt ....
We know datt still all star drama datt by Schorsch Luke, where datt Aenneken Skeiwohker a job at datt nasty empire kricht and then runs as a sun-type humanoid Schwatte clothes and a Schwatten mördermässich looking helmet by region and rumfechten with sun-type high-power flashlight inside and do the last part of his own son, Luke, vonnet life INNET is transported beyond. Everyone thinks the iss getz interactions and the rest of the world Bad guy .......
But nothing datt, iss nich so! Aenneken Skeiwohker who called himself last held before his Abnippeln only Darß Wehder Lord is alive!
And while inside the body of our office coffee pump. Glaubze non, watt? Eat as though! Every time you wennze a cup pumped hate and outdoor kitchen again Gehs at your place, hörsse, the eighteen-datt-Wehder coffee pump datt typical eighteen-Wehder-rattling by adopt .......
Only "I am your father " had gesacht niche - but datt is more, for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment