Now it's been a while since the blog was lined with exciting stories. Well, yes. I'm back and life has me in its grip. Although, life is not quite true ... I'd like everyday, so routine.
On my return I noticed how beautiful it is on the Rhine. Now we live even closer to the River. When running I can watch the barges and organize small race. It was a beautiful Indian Summer. Which is not available only in Canada! A beautiful colored leaves splendor. Unfortunately I can not set pictures to my camera since the day I went back on tour. Sorry. (The Finder can enjoy some photos from the aircraft) and I was in any case very well received. Thank you to all friends and family: The canoe trip on the win was great. And I know now that the game does have very deep places where I can no longer stand. And yes, she is cold, but rather refreshingly cold. :-) The concert of the Mumford and Sons was also great. I could already perform activities of lawyers in a law firm Bonner and give private advice. (I could probably convince those here not that I am good as a lawyer, nothing, -) was unfortunately I even caught a cold so I could not do anything. And in Brandenburg also everything is ready. Oh, and there are some new earthlings called Mateuzs, Ole and blame, which all have a strong body and keep their new parents on the go.
more at the moment there is nothing to report. Maybe next year follows a report, as I discover my new surroundings. I want to visit and evaluate all of Bonn's museums. Cafes test. Walking and running routes discover
meantime. Best wishes for now. :-))
0 comments:
Post a Comment