I hope you survived the Christmas period well and experienced quality time with the family!
- I'm back from my trip to Germany. Flights from Cologne to Berlin, without delay and trouble. Duration: extrapolated with buffer time: about 4.5 hours. I was just irritated by the police after the security check, his hand on the trigger of his chest was hanging machine gun. The safety catch can not seriously have dangled there. And women must again down to the vest, er off, I mean T-shirt to go through the wickets on the "safe" side of the airport.
- A few days later Train back to Brandenburg of Eschweiler. Including delay, but rarem friendly staff: about 11.5 hours. We sat in one of two trains that actually went through to Cologne. The other trains were probably only to Hamm or maybe even food. But our train going only 1 hours later .. to give the others a head start? The announcement that a turnout problem CASE, we could not believe, as always on the side tracks trains departed in the same direction. The announcement that no staff available, we found credible ....
- Again 2 days later it went from Eschweiler to Bonn by train. With Eisfüßen after an hour in the snow are a total duration about 3 hours.
see gifts, food, family and friends ... priceless! Ha, it sounds like the advertising, but it really is just beautiful and priceless.
Anyway, I did not manage to send before my trip to Germany all the Christmas greetings. I therefore wish all the Blogg
good start to the year 2011!
I wish you all health, peace, patience and that your your creates goals for this year :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment