Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maytag Quiet Series 400 Manual

by train to Halifax

On Saturday evening at 8 pm us a taxi drove by Charny, a small town before Quebec City. There we had to check in for the train. The luggage at the airport is subject to such a size and weight control. I had to put the check in my bags that I wanted to take as hand luggage, in a grid control. The grid is designed to ensure that the hand luggage fit under the seat. Nicole's trekking backpack was too big and had given up and are transported in the baggage car. Over 1,000 km, we put back on the train, from 10 to 5 Thursday the clock clock the next afternoon. Via Rail. I had to sleep at night a hard time. to sleep in the seats is difficult, even when I'm tired of long car rides. Unfortunately the train was fully booked virtually overnight, so I could not resort to two adjacent seats. Sigh. I have to sleep that night because the plane I will not get much sleep. Actually, the train is quite comfortable: on the left a row of seats with two seats side by side. The right is a row with only one seat by the window. Under the seat is much room for a trolley or a sports shoulder bag, like mine. Above the seats also storage areas, are prevented from which a rubber grid from falling out. There is plenty of room for the legs and the chairs are wide.

Well, I have a lot of time now. Watch movies on my laptop, writing this blog (but which I erst heute Abend einstellen kann, da ich hier kein Internet habe), schaue aus dem Fenster auf die Wälder, die sich langsam vom Grünen ins herbstliche Gelb-rot-braun verfärben.... ich mag gar nicht daran denken, dass ich zwei Tagen in Deutschland am Schreibtisch sitzen muss, um für meine Prüfung im Dezember zu lernen. Herrje.


0 comments:

Post a Comment