Now it is already Tuesday, when you already Wednesday morning, and I can not even pass the weekend in the final review blog ....
It is summer in July and August so that tourists also time that means that the prices for accommodation and holiday homes are rising rapidly. It hosts numerous festivals. At the weekend the Multicultural Festival was held near the pier instead of 21 at the port of Halifax. 21 countries presented in a small Niches that were placed in several tents. They praised her country and its culture. (Oddly, there was also a stand, before the man asked for your nationality, then a Bible in your language to fish out ... probably should we buy then?) I've grown my small talk, which was easy because I was often addressed to the German football team. The Chinese were very interested and full of laudatory words, so I got a free bookmark, was written in Chinese characters on my name!
There was also one, I'll say it once colloquially "Freßmeile. There was food of these cultures, ie Indian, Chinese, North American (Hotdogs and hamburgers), but also much oriental. Everyone wanted to leave me and cost me now to talk over a meal. Very tempting, but also exhausting. I finally admitted to trying them in Jamaica and meat patties. Went and strawberry (ginger beer), a lemonade with extremely sharp finish. ;-) On a stage were dancing and envoys of the cultures presented.
was on this day it was really hot so I put it in the cauldron full of people endured not long, therefore I am to Point Pleasant Parked down. The park is located on the southern part of Halifax and is surrounded on three sides by the sea. Bicycles and dogs are allowed only in the morning and evening :-)
I can beoachten an Indian couple who could make her wedding photos. And a huge luxury liner, the Queen Mary II, left just the port. It looks very close, but surely that is the size of the ship .... at the Citadel on Thursday I saw a model from the Port of Halifax: the special thing is that there are deep trenches in the interior are, so that larger ships can enter. Also freezes the water in the harbor not allowing boats here, although it is very far north, the winter may excellently.
The park is certainly very green, peaceful, you can relax on a picnic blanket, and hilly. I saw some joggers. The view of the sea is incredible. At that time, the day was drawing to a close, many sailing ships have returned to port.
In the last picture you the way, finally even my little bike you see here. So I'm incredibly mobile and nozzle through the city.
0 comments:
Post a Comment