Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How To Get A Hematoma To Absorb

sunset Brier Iceland

I'm no pro, but here is an attempt to capture the sunset on Brier Iceland .... The photo you shall indemnify something that I'm hard to reach this week: tomorrow, Wednesday, I am a lawyer in the foreign office in Sheet Harbour and I have no idea when we will be back in Halifax. We have to drive over 100 km. Thursday I meet after work colleagues and all students and trainees to go drink. Friday I have to work a softball game (last time I Catcher really well) and then I'll already picked up and it goes to PEI for the weekend (there is a thunderstorm on Saturday announced, but ....). Well
So I am currently only reachable by email during the day to work. Or re-scheduled from Monday next week. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment