Sunday, August 22, 2010

Do You Use Your Rocker Recliner For Baby?

Montreal

I live in Montreal in a flat with 5 men. Alex from Colombia (he was a professor of psychology there and would like to immigrate to Canada and write his doctor), Rodrigo from Brazil (he probably needs a change of scenery, BWLer from a good home) and Jan from the Tchechei (he wanted to continue studying engineering). With Jan I consider myself the best, perhaps because of our name or because we are the only Europeans or blonde here .... ? :-) Then there is probably still Hugo and Jose from Colombia, but the two I never see. I'll have time now to clarify all very polite and the flat is tidy and clean. We immoral abens in the kitchen and chatting in a mix of English, French (can anyone but me), English, German).
Since it has rained all day today, I'm with Rodrigo, who was anyway on the way into town, walked along the Rue Catherine to downtown. Countless shops and cafes. Not in the best shot. And a lot of construction work on the streets. Then I went to the Museum McCord and I read a lot about the history of the city and seen. Then I'm gone to the National Gallery. Again, I have next to modern art images of the "Group of Seven" seen. Beautiful pictures. After that I was too tired for more trips and I went straight to the metro direction room. And who is on the escalator in front of me? Rodrigo. So we are together - trotted home - after a purchase of dinner in a market called Metro.

0 comments:

Post a Comment