Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Iphone Amatuer Surgeon Xmas Walkthrough

work, Friday, long weekend

Ich schreibe stets ueber die Ausfluege und Unternehmungen, sodass der Eindruck entstehen koennte, dass ich sonst nichts mache. Also, ich bin in der Woche tagsueber in der Kanzlei. Manche Tage sind hektisch, andere – wie heute der Freitag – sehr entspannt. So war ich in This week at 2x court. In Chambers called the applications are dealt with relatively quickly. The event starts at 09:30 h, and no one knows except the judge treated the motion and the order in which files are. Judges can only be in Canada by the way, after having worked at least 15 years as a lawyer.

If the judge enters, are all set and only if he or she says. Although the Canadian legal system is based on English, here no one wears a wig or gown (I think that this tradition is practiced only in the superior courts still). Nevertheless, there are strict rules: it has properly dressed to appear, ie no obtrusive colors and no shoes, where you can see the toes. When speaking with the judge, one must always get up. you leave the room while the judge is still active, you turn just before the door to the judges table and bowed slightly as a gesture of respect.
This all sounds very strict, but the handling is all very friendly and open. As we entered, some lawyers were already there. They sat in three rows of tables had already unpacked their files and talking to each other. Behind those rows of tables, there is a fence behind two rows of seats for spectators. sitting at the table Increases assistant to the judges before their computer. Changes be directly incorporated locally or registered. further increases sits / the Judge.

how cases are processed determines the judge. Some sort of difficulty, then the clear requests granted and pushed the applications in which requests are, back to the list. Our judge this week graded the cases according to content and Vollstreckungsantraege came off than last. He has also sorted by age, so I we were pretty much the last ones for Glenn, whom I accompanied, is only a few years in the business and one of the younger generation.

Here, too, breakdowns happen, because once is a file number has been changed in a document. But this could be cleared up quickly. Another time, lacked justification in the complaint. But the judge has cleared up the friendly and determined.

Oh, and the judge will be addressed as my Lord and judge with my lady.

What else I been up to? This week I have prepared documents for the execution of a German Court here in Canada. This ruling must be recognized that the first court in Nova Scotia. I have dealt with immigration law and researched the conditions that absolutely necessary. Then I finally finished my article about the inheritance law in Nova Scotia.

So now I have to stop the list .... sorry. Have a nice weekend!
We have released Monday, as the foundation celebrated of Halifax. Yippieh.

PS. Have patience with my umlauts. I have no work on .... slow and provide a trouble to write in my notebook, because there somehow the Y and Z are reversed ... :-) I wish you all a nice weekend at home.

0 comments:

Post a Comment