Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pathophysiology Of Cervical Caner

last working

heute war mein letzter arbeitstag. es fiel mir schwer, denn ich habe freundliche kollegen und die arbeit machte spass. viele sind in mein buro gekommen und haben mir alles gute gewunscht. viele haben gesagt, ich muss unbedingt wiederkommen und soll dann hereinschauen. ich habe sogar kleine geschenke bekommen. ach, einfach toll!

jetzt sollte ich eigentlich bereits schlafen, aber ich schreibe schnell adieu, weil ich nicht weiss, wann ich wieder per blog mich melden kann. morgen fliege ich nach ottawa. am samstag abend fahre ich nach montreal, wo ich bis dienstag verbleibe (And according to my colleagues, is to eat well and rich. I've got a lot of cafes called on tuesday :-) I meet Nicole, my girlfriend dresden travel and we still do not know how, but we want to Quebec City in order to explore the city. after a night we will meet on Wednesday with the rental car trust in the province of Quebec and go just north of the St-Lawrence River. Fortunately, says Nicole really good French. places have to smile at on my way. hopefully we'll be happy and in good time on Saturday afternoon, back in Quebec City, where we take the night train to Halifax. The trip is 20 hours, so we sweaty, tired but happy hopefully Sunday night will arrive in Halifax.

that is the plan or the idea of \u200b\u200bmy trips. I will explore two provinces: Ontario and Quebec. I have visited Prince Edward Iceland, on the way back I drove through New Brunswick and I have lived in Nova Scotia. this is quite remarkable for 3 months, right? :-))

love birthday greetings to Karsten, who has a birthday today

nadine, peter, has arrived your birthday card on time?

Au \u200b\u200brevoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment